Castro became the Grinch who stole the Christmas in Cuba fifty years ago, and if you thought you were saved by coming (or being in) to the United States... well, you may want to think again because with the winds that are blowing around us lately...
Just take a quick look at the Christmas present we've received in the last few hours, not only for us, but also for countless Americans in future generations:
- A communist take over of the United States concealed under the custome of a health care reform bill that not even the most liberal segment of the country agree with."America was buried yesterday, under the tiranny of socialism. We just haven't felt it, yet."
- A bill that does nothing to reduce costs and does everything to eliminate individual freedom and freedom to chose at almost all levels of the American life. But wait a minute, didn't I say that already?
- An uber-corrupt Senate a meets at midnight to concoct legistation that is unconstitutional and have prompted a surge of 10th Amendment rebellion with legal action taken by seven states, so far...If you like details, you want to read here an legal analysis on why the Reid's bill might be against our Carta Magna provisions.
- A Congress that showers you by raising the national debt ceiling to 12.4 trillion dollars. Children of mine, forget about getting money back from your paycheck in 10 years...
- An undercover communistoid and openly statist president, more like a dictator-in-the-making who allows that Mao ornaments are being hanged in the White House Christmas Tree - after cutting the funds to the presidential celebration of Hannukah and having the FLOTUS reading to kids in a hospital behind a security rope; no related with the list of party crashers at that same WH. But, what is a Mao ornamente after the endless list of 'yelling at our faces" things we've learned about Obama since the veru first day of the campaign, ah?
- A rendition of our Constitutional rights to the international law, courtesy of your very own Messiah, BHO: with an executive order that repelled the one set by Ronald Reagan, Obama gave full diplomatic status to the Interpol, eliminating the previous requirement that the agency had to comply with FOIA request for public records. Welcome to the new era of global goverment!
- A Prince Reid high on crack - or something else that is pretty good stuff...
I say we devote these few days to renergize ourselves with our family, celebrating the birth of Christ, a time to watch the white Christmas outside, to enjoy the lights, the food and the gatherings.
Then we're gonna come back ready to flush down the pipes. Completely.
Plan for 2010?
No votes for any incumbent - except a very few exceptions. Candidates: you better start talking about repealing unconstitutional legislation, upholding the Constitution, and et al.
To my dear GOP'ers, rockies and veterans, you better get down here to earth and start supporting Palin and Bachman with full force. Otherwise, you're going down the toilet too.
All I have to say is that, in the worst case scenario, I have an enourmous faith in our armed forces and in the oath they have taking to defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
I really DO trust them. Besides, there is nowhere that I can go, in a home made raft, leaving from colorful Colorado!
Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo!