Aug 27, 2007

Nos trajinaron de nuevo? --Were we duped again?

For the record, I don't think so.
I rather stick to my Mom's saying: "Cuando el río suena, es porque piedras trae". (Something like... "when you hear noises in the river, some stones should it be carrying").

One or two more new "Reflections from El Comandante" in the aparato's newspaper? Don't buy it. Not enough to convince this ink-stained newspaper reporter. Specially, when I know how things works inside the "monster". Sorry, but I just don't believe that everything is OK.

Clearly, something is happening or probably already happened. In the worst case-scenario, is going to happen very soon. (Fellow Cuban blogger, Alberto De La Cruz, share some of my views. Read his here.)

And I am not the only one that thinks so.

For me, is a no-brainer: Nobody has lived forever since mankind came to earth.
And I truly don't believe that he is going to be the first one to break that rule.

It is jus a matter of time. Not very much, I hope.

This is just a time for buying time. They are just doing that. And, in the meantime, they are doign their best to confused the world and the Cubans living outside the island. This can prove you that. And this, and this .

It's the regimen usual game: I'll rule your life, even if you are living 90 miles away --or more--.

Glad they don't own me anymore.
No more.

No comments: