Dec 24, 2009

Merry Christmas! / Feliz Navidad! - Enjoy it, while you still have it.

I wish a you very merry Christmas to you all, a blessed holiday season and a Happy New Year. And you can call me delusional if you want, but I strongly suggest that you enjoy it, while you can.

Castro became the Grinch who stole the Christmas in Cuba fifty years ago, and if you thought you were saved by coming (or being in) to the United States... well, you may want to think again because with the winds that are blowing around us lately...

Just take a quick look at the Christmas present we've received in the last few hours, not only for us, but also for countless Americans in future generations:
and... I better stop here, because I need a healthy stomach for tonight's Christmas's Eve feast. I didn't baked guava cheesecakes and pastelitos de guayaba and made Creme de Vie while my Mom roasted pork and make congri until 2 am last night for nothing.

I say we devote these few days to renergize ourselves with our family, celebrating the birth of Christ, a time to watch the white Christmas outside, to enjoy the lights, the food and the gatherings.

Then we're gonna come back ready to flush down the pipes. Completely.

Plan for 2010?
No votes for any incumbent - except a very few exceptions. Candidates: you better start talking about repealing unconstitutional legislation, upholding the Constitution, and et al.

To my dear GOP'ers, rockies and veterans, you better get down here to earth and start supporting Palin and Bachman with full force. Otherwise, you're going down the toilet too.

All I have to say is that, in the worst case scenario, I have an enourmous faith in our armed forces and in the oath they have taking to defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I really DO trust them. Besides, there is nowhere that I can go, in a home made raft, leaving from colorful Colorado!

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo!

1 comment:

Aguaya said...

Mis mejores deseos para el 2010 !!!