Jun 13, 2008

Have your patatú, but it has to be s-l-o-w-l-y

A few days ago I posted about how every time that I need to fill the tank of my car, I feel that I'm borderline to have a patatú, right there, en vivo y en directo.

Well, the news today, which shouldn't surprise us at all, is that Obama, "el enviado del cielo", said on national TV the problem is not the rising cost of gas, the problem is that they rose too fast.

In other words, that we Americans, need and "adjustment process" to the new ridiculously high prices of gas. In Cubano that would be more or less like, "OK, te voy a meter el pie, pero despacito, you know, con calma, pa'que te me vayas adaptando".

Unbelievable.
What else are going to hear / see until November?
I don't even want to imagine it.

H/T to Babalú Blog

No comments: