Jul 2, 2009

The country we have become

A few lonely rangers in this former profession of mine still have some ethics and decency - and guts, if I may add.

Gibbs is the worst clown of this circus we've got ourselves into...



May be not every thing is lost?

Not quite sure after seeing this other; a formal declaration on the life that lies ahead under a gangster's government:



I want to keep the faith in the American people, I want to believe that most of us will not allow this administration to take us to the road of destruction, I really want to believe so...

It's just that some days is harder than usual...

H/T to at Babalu Blog

3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

WOW Michelle Bachmann was amazing! I have to pass this video on. You know she's right. I can't believe I'm living to see these things happen to my country.

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love watching that viejita tell him off!

Cubanita said...

I know! I've never seen her before, but she immediately reminded me the viejita from Madagascar II that always gives a really hard time to Alex the lion - can you guess I am the mother of a toddler?- That lady is a tought cookie and I admire her for that.