Jan 26, 2010

The Revolutionary Holocaust - never, ever again!

The Glenn Beck's documentary that premiered last Friday in Fox News Channel, as you may know by now, is a MUST for every freedom loving individual on earth.

But specially so, for those of us who have seen, lived and suffered the castrocommunist repression or, like in my case, grown up with our brains washed over and over with the lies beneath the international image of The Butcher of La Cabaña, aka, Che Guevara.

Here are, for your enlightment, some of the clips:

Part 1



Part 2


Part 3


Part 4: Here, with our very own - and preferred author - Humberto Fontova:



Part 5: Warning: the real legacy of Che Guevara lies, printed with Cuban blood, in the wall at La Cabaña...



Part 6


Not long ago, I happened to be in the middle of a conversation with a friend when a third person came in and said, originally in Spanish, something along these lines: "I am profoundly communist. Deep in my heart, I am a communist. I believe in communism, but I know you have to %$#& a lot of people along that way."

I had only one question for her: "Are you willing to be the first one to be %$^&-ed? Or you want that destiny for others but not for yourself."

Then, I left the premises.

My own personal experience and investment in this story prevent me for ellaborating on more details. It is, simply put, too painful.

But there is one final thought that I always like to share when talking about the evil of communism that has been hanging up the heads of every single American for quite a while now:

The end never justifies the means. Never, ever, ever.

Call me paranoid if you want - I could care less anyway ;-). But the bigger the government, the bigger the chances the silent masses get convinced that, indeed, the end DOES justifies the means.

Give me an imperfect future and a broken end, and I will deal with it. But my soul will never bend for the communist means. Never, ever.

PS - Homework:
Che Reeducation Program - the sadist murder is dead. GET. OVER. IT!
A love story written with blood - "The Lost City"
Imported communist repression - "The lives of others"

No comments: